Friday, April 01, 2011

Patience Please!

I  want to let my readers know that it may be a few days to a bit longer between posts because I do have difficulty sitting long periods of time at the computer. I have a lot of outside appointments and don't get to my writing as often as I would like. Also bear with me ,I am still experimenting with my pages on this Blog spot so it is most likely to change in looks occasionally. I am editing some of my Blogs so forgive me if what you have read before has changed since. These changes are due to my feelings , they were inadequate for publishing with the wording I had used. I have to explain that I have chronic pain due to degenerative disk disease and spondylosis (Bone Spurs) up and down my spine. This will effect the time spent here and I do apologize for that.I am so excited about having the ability to come to this place and write what I have been wanting to write for so many years. I only wish that I could stand to sit and be here for longer sessions or should I say longer Blogs!

No comments: