Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I have to say, I am not too good at keeping up with this journal business. As tho you could not see. I am making an effort tho! I am hurting quite a bit lately and it is hard to get myself motivated when this happens. I have been helping to get this house in order,Spring cleaning, sort of. That a lone gets me hurting worse. The more activity I do the more I start hurting. I don't understand this too much! Why it is that activity would make you hurt more and not help the pain go away more?Doctors keep saying to keep doing the active stuff and don't seem to realize it is that active stuff that aggravates the nerves and makes that area worse.I quess I will never understand why some Doctors do what they do or say!Possibly part of it is just so they can get you out of thier office as fast as they can so they can go on to the next victim,money talks and that is that!

No comments: