Sunday, January 30, 2011

In The Beginning....

First of all I want to let some who may not know the word "Verslibriste",means"a person who writes free verse!" I can't say that all I write will be freely written because of names and all the crap you have to go through if you say anything that may hurt feelings and all that sort of mumbo jumbo! I will write my true feelings without names and my story is mine and I will write as I perceive not as you do. You have your own perception of how you have lived and seen things and I have mine,so you out there that try to tell me it wasn't that way ,it was this, write your own blog and leave me alone!Anyway this is about to begin and I am so nervous starting a blog and letting so many read it. I want this to be my most favorite place to go when I am in the mood to let go!So now that I have started I must go for a little while and I shall return with my freedom of verse!Now I need to let you know that for my own security and safety I need to say that this is a work of non fiction. Names, characters,places,and incidents are products of; the author's(Versie Bartlett) own life and any perception to events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely of my own perception and.may not reflect the same for others ;No part of my writing may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in areas as needed. Thanks for your input and I will look forward to hearing any ideas , remarks, feedback,and criticism you have to give. Patience please because I do have a hard time sitting for long periods,so I may take awhile to answer your comments!This blogspot, at http://www.verslibriste.blogspot.com/ is the personal; blogspot of Versie Bartlett. Entries to this blogspot represent my personal opinion.All entries are copyright (c) Versie Bartlett, as of date of posting .

No comments: